Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Individual Goals for this Summer’s Trip



Q's Goals:
  • Be completely independent in my camping
  • Meet new people
  • Keep an extremely awesome photo journal of things that I see, interesting signs & the sword
  • See an Airstream
I's Goals:
  • Take pictures of everyscenic view we go by
  • I want to swim at least 3 times in every swimming pool we visit
  • I'd like to send postcards twice each week
  • I'd like to take up drawing
  • I'd like to make my journal interesting and fun, so I can keep the memories of the trip
  • Leave something (non-destructive) at everyplace we go that lets people know we've been there
Xi's Goals
  • Escape normal day-to-day life and master the camping life
  • Take time to read (&share books), write, draw and relax
  • Do fun and spontaneous things with my family
  • See new sights
  • Share with my family some favorite places & people from childhood
S's Goals:
  • Learn to juggle 5 balls
  • Shooting top quality images of what I see
  • Create memories with my family
  • Hike in and to amazing places
  • Draw everyday
  • Meet interesting people
  • Be a sponge and soak it all up

2 comments:

Mb said...

I was just wondering about your trip and when you were officially heading west. Love the Blog.

I want to give you my brother's address in Idaho in case you need to get your car tuned up...
We'll be in Idaho July 26 -Aug 2. Perhaps we will see you?

I don't want to give his contact number here so give me a call.

Have a blast and we'll see you in September if not sooner.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to list all of your goals! It is great seeing what you all want to do and accomplish this summer!

It is now half way through your trip... are you all meeting most of your goals?

Love, Nicole (& Nate) :o)